I was doing this project and I realized, "hey! I need arrows!". But I couldn't find any good ones so I got a friend to draw some out for me and I made my own.
Click here to view all the brushes: [link]
Download the .zip file to get the brushes (they are not HQ, sorry).
TERMS OF SERVICE:
1. PLEASE REDISTRIBUTE NON-COMMERCIALLY. You MAY redistribute, but NOT FOR PROFIT.
2. DO NOT CLAIM YOU MADE THESE (or slightly alter them and then claim you made these). Because you didn't.
3. INCLUDE THE "readme.txt" FILE. Please do not alter the contents of this text file.
4. INCLUDE A LINK BACK to my deviantart page: [link]
5. If you make a brush set for another program using the included image pack, please note me so I can link you.
6. If you use these in a deviation, we'd appreciate a link back or a comment here.
YOU WILL FIND:
- myukiori_arrows_ps7.abr: A brush pack of 12 hand drawn arrows (made specifically for PS7). This may work in later versions.
- myukiori_arrows_cs3.abr: Same brush pack, but made specifically for CS3. It will not work in earlier versions.
- arrow#.png: 12 arrow .PNGs so you can recreate the brushes in other programs
- arrows.jpg: A preview of all the arrows in the brush pack
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Unzip this .zip folder.
2. Open up Photoshop.
3. Open up the Preset Manager: Edit > Preset Manager...
4. Go to the Brushes menu.
5. Click Load... and find the .abr file.
6. Done! The brushes should be ready to use.
Made by Rebecca Z. (~hika-hika
) and Amy Y. (~myukiori
) on October 12, 2007.
Becca drew them on her tablet and I simply converted them to .abr files.